Friday, April 13, 2007

Extra Innings

The season was going great, we were in first place and it didn't look like anyone could touch us. We played the Diamondbacks in a night game, so i went to the carryout and picked up some supplies and headed over to my boys house. The game was going good we were up 3-1 and didnt look like there was a chance of us blowing the game. I headed home in the 7th because I had to finish up my hw for the next day, now i normally never miss any parts of the game but i thought it was a done deal. I got a call from my buddy 30 min later and we had blown it and it had gone into extra innings. I drove back to watch 3 extra innings and to see the Diamondbacks hit a home run in the 12th to win the game. If my Reds could have got a dam bunt down they would have won the game with eas.

2 comments:

adesulu said...

Ha Ha. I know how that goes. I was in shock when i saw that the Indains almost blew a 6 point lead to the angles I could see shades of bad pitching like last year. See where tht got them last year. Good blog anyway

Cap'n Fatback said...

Patrick--

Don't forget to get your list of links to your classmates' blogs up! Additionally, don't forget to get your page title up. Try to be inventive with it.

This post is short and in need of editing. You can easily write more by including specific detail of the game (great plays, players names, etc.) and of YOUR circumstance (What where the "supplies"? What homework? Who is "your boy"?) Work on developing here. Push yourself. And proofread. 3/5